Effective Date: March 23, 2021
Last Updated: March 23, 2021
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Information We Share
- Third Party Links
- No International Data Transfer
- How We Protect Personal Data
- Direct Marketing and "Do Not Track" Signals
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect information, including personal data, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of personal data include: full name, email address, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
1.Information You Give to Us
You may choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you request information about our Services, transact business with us or engage with us at events or through email. This Personal Data may include your name, title, organization, address, product interest, comments, phone number and
email address, and any other Personal Data that you may provide. In some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information. You may also provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our Services.
2.Information We Obtain from Your Use of Our Services
We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, browser type, and internet service provider. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect and process information about your actual location. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
3.Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third party advertising and analytics partners include Google and similar partners.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your Personal Data in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To communicate and inform you about Services available from Government Brands;
- To authorize access to our Site and Services;
- To provide you with Services;
- To administer content or other Site features;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- To improve our customer service;
- To respond to and support use of the Site and Services;
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
- In connection with research and development activities;
- To carry out other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
We use the information we collect from our Sites to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new services. We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Your Consent. We will share personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Government Brands when we have your consent to do so.
share Personal Data with service providers and other third parties who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. Under certain circumstances, you may avoid having us share your information with our business partners and vendors by not granting us permission to share your
information. Not granting us permission to share your information with our business partners or vendors may limit your access to their services through the Sites. We do not share Personal Data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Government Brands if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable contract terms, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Government Brands, our Users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify Users about legal demands for their Personal Data when appropriate in our judgement, unless prohibited by law or court order, or when the requests are overbroad, vague, or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, sell, or share assets in connection with, for example, a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or bankruptcy. In such transactions, Personal Data about our users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that Government Brands itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Data about our users may be one of the transferred asset.
- Aggregate Site Use Information. We may share aggregate and anonymized/pseudonymized Personal Data to third parties in order to promote or describe use of the Sites.
Third Party Links
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than Government Brands. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party's website. Government Brands strongly recommends that each User review the third party's terms and policies.
No International Data Transfer
We are committed to complying with applicable laws, regulations and mandatory government standards regarding the protection of Personal Data. Government Brands operates in the United States and we do not transfer or store Personal Data outside of the United States. If we ever transfer your Personal Data outside of your home jurisdiction, we will implement suitable safeguards and rely on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders to ensure that your Personal Data is protected.
How We Protect Personal Data
Government Brands maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User's Personal Data and information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the
scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms. For example, we use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and transport layer security (TLS) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Data.
The Site is not intended for use by children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child has provided us with Personal Data, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might
have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the Personal Data of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Direct Marketing and "Do Not Track" Signals
Government Brands does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls
to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
Policy in an archive for your review.
How to Contact Us
Government Brands, LLC
3025 Windward Plaza, Ste 200
Alpharetta, GA 30005